Friday 12 April 2013

Homework for the Weekend

Hello everyone,

I wish you all the best in the upcoming week! I'm sure you will have a great time with your supply teacher :). Your homework for the weekend is 1) Page 62 of your workbook A and B (Unit 11 Vocabulary) and an FCE Practice Reading Test #3.

Later tonight, I will post an article that you can respond to and discuss with each other (this is additional and voluntary writing practice where you can apply new vocabulary and expressions you've learned. For example, expressions from the "Letter to the Editor" booklet.). If you e-mail me a blank e-mail and just put you name in the subject, I will e-mail you feedback about your blogposts (grammar, sentence structure, word choice etc.).

Later this weekend, I will post websites where you can do practice FCE tests to study and prepare yourself for Wednesday.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment